5 Wonderfully Amazing Things Right Now:
• All of my silk scarves from collection 1 are now all back in stock! Woo hoo! Though a few of them are very limited with only 1 or 2 left, just so you know. I recently picked them up from a local store in Stockholm, and they will be on sale -30 to -50% off until the New Year.
• I bought myself an early Christmas gift, the Nume Trifect curling wand. I lurve it already! There are a million coupon codes floating around the beauty guru community on Youtube, for -70% off (how is that even possible?). I love giving my limp fine locks some curl and this wand gives me 3 options. Neato!
• I've started my countdown until I go to Florida to see my family in February. Today marks 45 days! (Can you tell I'm excited?)
• This past week I met up again with a few ladies and one gent from Etsy who live here in Stockholm. We were also introduced to the new PR Etsy team who is working to promote Etsy here in Sweden. I'm so excited to hear that Etsy is going to be mentioned more and more in the press here. I can only imagine it will become huge here as well, and as it should because Etsy is the best. Swedes really appreciate handmade things, art and design.
• Today is the darkest day of the year with only just about 6 hours of "daylight" here in Stockholm. (Sun goes up at 8:45 and sets at 14:45) It's a pretty dark grey rainy day today so pretty depressing... but I'm happy that the days will be getting lighter and lighter from now on.
Have a great weekend!