Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blogger WIMB: Leah Bergman of Freutcake

Hello Wednesday!

It's been far far far too long since I shared my last Blogger What's in my Bag portrait. So today I'm extra excited to show off this gorgeous Spring inspired color bomb featuring the favorite items of Leah Bergman of one of my new favorite blogs, Freutcake. That Kate Spade bag may be the prettiest thing I've laid eyes on in a really long time... and I love a girl who's got a thing for hot pink!

Working on this drawing for the past few days has really cheered me up, as we've been getting lots and lots of snow. Such a major bummer as we experienced pretty sunny Spring weather for about 2 full weeks. Sweden you are such a tease!

To see the entire series of gorgeous illustrations I've created with many talented and inspiring ladies visit my Pinterest board here...
And you can always get a custom one for your self or a friend in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: