Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday Mornings

Hello Monday!

I love weekends (I'm betting you do too!) I especially love Sunday mornings. I love waking up a little later than usual and having a long relaxed breakfast. I may not read The Sunday Times (or any newspaper for that matter), or enjoy a freshly baked pain au chocolat, or even drink coffee (I'm more of a tea person) but I still think this illustration embodies that wonderful feeling of weekend lazy luxury.

This weekend I didn't really do very much, hardly even left the house except for a few walks in the gorgeous sunshine and trips to the grocery store. I caught up reading all my favorite blogs, and watching my favorite YouTube channels. I love that I also can work if I want to, but don't have to feel that I have to. So I got a little work done on designing a new EmmaKisstina website. It's been far too long since it was updated... and I'd really like a change.

You can find it in my Etsy shop right here...

No comments: