Friday, March 7, 2014

Makeup Hoarder

It's Friday!

While visiting my family in The States I also visited Ulta, Sephora, Target, Walmart and several drugstores because I'm a little bit makeup obsessed. I just love the stuff! I love the colors, textures, and especially love playing with it on my face :) Before I left I wrote a ridiculous list of beauty items I wanted to take a look at or just knew I wanted (like the Naked 3 palette) and though I did get many items I actually didn't get the majority of everything on my list. I think I'm pretty set with makeup for a while though... my stash is literally overflowing. Who am I kidding though, I already want more.

These are the goodies I got!...


My favorite as you can see, is obviously lip and nail products. They are just so pretty, and it's so fun and easy to test out lots of colors. I especially adore bright pinks and reds. My favorite brand for lip products is Maybelline, but the Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipsticks are coming in a close second. They are just so creamy and non drying for being matte... plus the colors are spot on classics.



Besides Maybelline I'm also having quite the Tarte love affair right now. I just love that they care about the ingredients they put into their products, they're natural without being boring, and most of their packaging is so cute! Their new mineral powder is gorgeous and just melts into the skin, especially with that super cute kabuki brush.


I also got myself a new perfume. I haven't had a nice perfume in years, so it was about time I picked out a new signature scent. I really think this one by Lancome, La Vie est Belle, is gorgeous and really suits me.


No comments: