Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blogger WIMB: Sarah O'Brien of Sit and Stay a While

Hello Wednesday!

I've got a great blogger What's in my Bag illustration to share with you today featuring the lovely lifestyle blogger Sarah O'Brien of Sit and Stay a While. Sarah has great classic taste with a vintage vibe which is definitely captured in her illustration. It's just so classy and lady like. Don't you think?!

There are so many details in this illustration that I really enjoyed working on, such as the gorgeous sparkly necklace and the Jane-a-Day journal. Oh and those heels of course!

I definitely hope you haven't missed the rest of my wonderful series. To view all of the great bloggers I've collaborated with and all the illustrations I've created you can visit my Pinterest board here...

and if you'd like to commission a What's in my Bag illustration for yourself you can purchase this Etsy listing here...


No comments: