Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blogger What's in my Bag: Flora of The Accidental Londoner

Hello Wednesday!

Can you see something very different about today's Blogger What's in my Bag featuring Flora of The Accidental Londoner? Besides there not being a lick of pink anywhere to be seen there are also no beauty products featured... not even a lip balm. Fun change don't you think?! Lipsticks and jewels are traded for coffee shop reward cards, Penguin Classics and lots of note taking. All of the essentials for playing tourist in your own city.

If you are planning a trip to London, or you're just an Anglophile you definitely must give Flora's blog a visit. I've been to London 3 times. The first time I visited I didn't quite like the city, but on return visits it's grown on me more and more. Can't wait to visit for a fourth time!

Besides Flora I've had the pleasure of featuring so many other inspiring and stylish ladies. To see my entire series you can view my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board here...

And if you're interested in having one commissioned for yourself or a friend you can purchase this Custom What's in my Bag illustration in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: