Monday, September 15, 2014

Current EmmaKisstina Products

Hello Monday!

I've got another video to show off today! This time I thought it would be fun to film the current EmmaKisstina products I have in shop so you can hear my thoughts and get a little closer look at sizing that may not come across as easily in photos. This is hopefully the first video in a series because I plan on adding lots of new products in the next coming months. At the end of the film I also chat about projects I'm working on producing and ask for your opinions. I'd love to hear what you'd like to see from EmmaKisstina in the future!

Talking to no one but my phone strapped to a lamp is still quite awkward and I noticed afterward that I talk sooo slow in this one but I'm still of course learning. Self promotion is not my strong suit either, I always feel strange talking about my work, even in my room along. At least I gave it a go! (Promise I'll get better at this too)



Thanks for watching! You can subscribe to my YouTube channel here if you'd like :)

No comments: