Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!


Holy Moly!
Hello Thursday, and 2015!

I always feel like January is such a random month to start a new year, because it's in the middle of winter and not much is going on besides Christmas just ending. September however is when I usually give my life a new start. When I was younger September marked the end of summer and the beginning of the school year. Now that I'm an adult out of school I still see September the mark of the end of Summer and the beginning of getting back to work. In Sweden summers are short so we try to make the most of them by being on vacation and working less. So when September rolls around and the weather starts to cool down I spend more time inside getting shit done.

This past September I made the goal of showing my work and creating new products for the next Formex trade show. I started work on planning/designing/manufacturing all of my new products in September, and now in January I'm so proud that everything is done. (or will be done next week!)

So this year, 2015, I hope that all my hard work in 2014 will pay off and I'm really excited to see where my business will go in the near future. It's all very exciting!!!




I really hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration and hope you all have an amazing 2015!

No comments: