Saturday, November 24, 2007

I want in...

...on the blog madness. I myself spend far too much of my day reading and looking at other amazing/creative people's blogs and lives through flickr and the such...so now I want to become someone else's obsession. That sounds a bit strange. Don't stalk me or anything, that's creepy....that's very highschool. poo.

Anyhow, I am an artist. I adore art, design and fashion. I make things. I have created a new Etsy Store under the same name emmakisstina.

I hope to find my own audience; and bring some sort of freshness to the blog or artsy fartsy community. Who knows what all this will turn into; I am interested in far too many things, daily life, food, art, the process of making things, other peep's blogs and work, street fashion, and other cool fun stuff. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kisses from Emma Kristina

oh...p.s. nice to meet you?

No comments: