Monday, November 26, 2007

Inspiration is ultrasuperfantastic...

Sometimes you need some inspiration for all aspects of life...here is some of mine. All from Sweden....soon to be my new home.

I wish I had this Swedish girlie's sense of style....Emma Nygren. She picks out the greatest pieces. ooooo and this picture of red lips is just delicious.

Also, stockholm street style is very interesting, everyone seems to have their own sense of style. I really adore the knee socks over tights with red heels.
This simple chic outfit looks so easy, and cute. I need a leather jacket.

I can't wait to move to Stockholm for all of the shopping, it is going to be sooooo amazing and ultrasuperfantastic.

oh and the amazing interior design...sooo simple, elegant, clean, and gorgeous. Take a look into Sköna Hem, an interior design magazine. I am in love with white washed rooms with lots of paper lanterns, panel curtains, and maybe a flash of color. There are hours and hours of online magazines to go through, makes me a very happy girl.

No comments: