Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2011, complete

I am the worst blogger ever. I have tons of time to write and am nearly always in front of the computer and yet I can't come up with anything interesting to post. My days have been full of drawing wonderful pictures for projects I am really excited about. Can't announce them until they're done of course...which should be soon. While drawing I have been enjoying tons of internet television. Lots of interior design shows and reality shows too I must admit.

My 2011 calendar is now drawn! So happy with how it turned out. Now I shall be on my way to my little studio in Nynäs to get them scanned into the computer and then start coloring in all the teeny tiny details. Going to take forever!

I will post sneek peeks really really soon.


puss o kram
Kristina

No comments: