Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mathematics...

I need to work on my multiplication tables.... my color multiplication tables that is. I adored studying color theory and practising color blening in school. I bet my skills are super rusty now.

What a gorgeous refrence. I want to do one too. When ever shall I find the time to do so? hmmm





I miss art school. I miss getting far too many projects and my ass kicked everyday to do more more more. I miss the inspiration one gets from working beside other talented arty weirdos. I even miss writing long drawn out papers about subjects I only slightly care about.

But I of course don't want to go back to school...


1 comment:

{ aggie } said...

Oh wow that's really beautiful! I can't figure out how THIS multiplication table works, but it's still really pretty to look at nonetheless.