Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dip dyed...

I think these may be the prettiest napkins I ever did see. Though these were imagined for a wedding table setting found on Once Wed, I think they would work all Spring and Summer long at home. I'm not much of a DIYer but I think sometime in the future I'd like to try recreating this etherial table setting. How gorgeous would it be if the place cards, menu, and table numbers were also dip dyed in watercolor paint? Too bad I'm not planning a wedding or other special occasion any time soon.





By the way how is it already Saturday? I'm not complaining... today the sun is shining and me and the BF have a wonderfully luxurious whole roast chicken dinner planned for tonight, complete with stinky cheese appetizer and aged red wine to match. I think I might spend the majority of the day in the kitchen. I want to bake more bread to fill the freezer and our pantry with. I also made a lemon confit this morning which I shall now be using to make a super easy delicious lemony, olive, caper spaghetti. If it turns out nice I may even share sometime.




No comments: