Thursday, April 7, 2011

Family Reunion

Today I am taking the day off and spending some wonderful time with my lovely Aunt Kerstin. I am really looking forward to seeing her over a cappuccino at the gorgeous Nordiska Museum and maybe taking a stroll around gorgeous Djurgården and having lots of girl chatter. (She's my fill in Stockholm Mother since my own is 4000+ miles away, sigh) We shall even be attending a mini family reunion over lunch. It shall be fun to meet up with family members I have never met, or haven't met in a while. I already know it is going to be a wonderful day! Lets just hope the sun will be shining.

My Aunt in the 60s, we're strikingly similar :)



2 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love your work! I found an illustration of an Hermes Tray as I was doing some search and came across your illustration. Are you still selling the Hermes Tray illustration?

Newest Follower!

best, tamra

tamrasanford.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found me! I do still have the tray print available, you should be able to find it in my etsy store now... it had just been sold out over the weekend.

xoxo