Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Weekend

Monday's always go by so quickly as I get back into my work week routine. Getting productive after a lazy weekend can need a bit of a push. So many emails to answer and projects to keep working on. I believe I've said this before, I try to make my job more normal by taking the weekends off. (though I do often catch myself working on something, drawing is just too fun!)

This is what my weekend looked like.

DSC_0025
I bought orange tulips and pink roses

DSC_0038
We had many tea times on the balcony

DSC_0039
yummy fresh ginger marmelade

DSC_0040
I baked heart shaped lemon poppy scones

DSC_0042
my new frilly lace dress

DSC_0043
replanted our delicious rosemary

DSC_0044
and a few other herbs

DSC_0045
all we need are a few pretty flower boxes

DSC_0047
our view, can't wait for all the leaves to bloom

DSC_0048
Our neighborhood is so quiet and nice

We live on our balcony now. Thank goodness for pleasant weather!

What did you do this weekend?


No comments: