Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pins...

I'm obsessed with Pinterest! I love love love finding new gorgeous photos and it keeps me so inspired.

One day I'd like to have a gorgeous home studio, either in a large room inside my house or in a small separate mini house on our property (a girl can dream). Not that the workspace I have right now is bad, but you know what I mean... I place I can hang up tons of inspiration, and not put everything away at the end of the day, and place I can be messy, and keep all my hundreds of drawings and projects. I love collecting photos of other artist's studios, seeing how others work, how they set up their workspace, even their storage is interesting. Soooo many ideas as to what I'd want in the future.

Time to share some of my findings...













































No comments: