Friday, September 16, 2011

J'Adore Garance!



I love love love Garance Doré! I love her photos (they're so real and fresh and pretty) and I love her illustrations (can you say chic?) and I love love love her quirky fashion stories and tell alls; she is hilarious. She gets me every time. I also love how she is totally not one of those stuck up fashion snobs either. The only thing I don't get is her love for boyfriend and fellow photographer Scott. (He gives me major heeby-geebies for some strange reason.) But that's none of my beeswax.

And then of course she has that perfect chic, cool, sophisticated, French, classic, not trying too hard style. Lets take a look at a recent shoot of her style stapels she did with The Coveteur. 






And guess what?! It's already Friday! How did this happen?



No comments: