Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Malin...

 Hello Monday!

I had a lovely weekend. What did I do? Finished reading a wonderfully disturbing crime novel by Tess Gerritsen, bought a bubblegum pink sweater which makes me just too happy, and enjoyed a few warm fall feeling meals.

I also finished up a wonderful collaboration with Swedish blogger Malin Richardson. Malin aka Mogi has a very popular fashion lifestyle blog with just about a gagillion readers. I was more than flattered that she was interested in a new illustrated header for her blog. She is just too pretty, super quirky goofy, has impecable taste, and perfect hair.

We worked on a few versions before we decided on the perfect one.


I started with two sketches

She liked this one more... me too




This is how it started out...


I was partial to the purple...


But the final version turned out really gorgeous and warm. I think we're both pleased.



Read her blog post here...  Thanks again Malin it was a pleasure working with you!


Another fabulous new week. Let's go!



No comments: