Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All Packed up and Ready to Go

As you all know (or at least I hope so) I got another shipment of scarves last week. Now all my designs are back in stock. woo hoo! This weekend I took the time to package them all up gorgeously.... with hang tags, limited edition number stickers, tissue paper wrapping, and a lovely wrap around matching info tag. I even finish each one with my signature!

A few behind the scenes photos perhaps?!

DSC_1608
I love working on the floor

DSC_1609
I think my hang tags are so cute.

DSC_1610
A few all finished

DSC_1611
Limited Editions of 100... a little tricky to keep track of.

DSC_1612
This is how they arrive from the English sewing factory. All ironed, perfectly sewn and folded.

DSC_1613
I love their matching wrap around tags. My aunt came up with the idea. Smarty pants!

Wow that was exciting... just a little maybe.



No comments: