Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to Tie a Scarf!

Right now I'm waiting for another batch of my scarfs to be finished. (They might be done next week already yay!) You may have noticed that half of my designs have been out of stock, though I do have a few of them left. Can't believe they sold out so quick, go me! I'm happy that I can stock my shops again soon (and shhmaybe other places too, hint hint) but I hate waiting!

While waiting I found the cutest video of how to tie a scarf, by The Girls with Glasses. They are just the goofiest cutest ever. Enjoy!


Scarf How To from The Girls With Glasses on Vimeo.


I'm still brainstorming what to do for the next collection. My long scarf designs haven't been popular at all. (I wonder why?) I need to come up with ideas for other formats and designs. So exciting, and a little daunting.

No comments: