Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday!

DSC_0367


This time next week I'll be sitting on a plane escaping the slush of Stockholm, on my way to sunny Florida for 3 whole weeks! I am more than a little excited!!!! Wouldn't you be? I haven't started really packing yet, but my suitcase has made it's way out of storage... first step. I'm also trying to plan out what to wear when I see my parents for the first time in 2 years. (What does one wear? I of course want to look more beautiful and radiant than ever... but not sure if it's possible after 10 hours or so of travel, blah) I've also picked up a few items my parents crave from Sweden that they can't get their hands on in the States, like canned chanterelle mushrooms, veal stock, swedish butter knives, oh I'm bringing a new treat they haven't had before... salty liquorice ice cream sauce. (So yummy! bet you think I'm nuts, haha)


No comments: