Monday, March 5, 2012

My Weekend

I had a lovely weekend. Our internet was wonky all Saturday and half Sunday so I was forced to do conventional things, such as read, cook and go for walks in the sunshine. I unfortunately couldn't work on many projects because I couldn't get to my mail to see/look up what to draw etc. lame.

This is what I did...

DSC_1631
Went to our neighborhood zoo and got wicked excited about big fluffy bunnies.

DSC_1632
so floppy and cute!

DSC_1627
We had a lovely perfectly cooked medium rare steak with salad and semi dried yellow cherry tomatoes... oh and parsley garlic butter. 
DSC_1629
yum!


DSC_1635
had a mini photo shoot with the gorgeous view of the icy waters of Vinterviken

DSC_1638
hello crazy face, tee hee

DSC_1639
it's gorgeous here! 

DSC_1641
it was such a clear day... freezing cold though.

DSC_1644
enjoyed left over steak sandwiches and thinly cut roasted potatoes

DSC_1645
with lots of strong Colman's mustard mayo sauce... yummy!


No comments: