Monday, April 16, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I like Sundays! It's the one day I don't stress about having to force myself to work. (I usually still work on something anyhow... but sometimes I allow myself the day off, aren't I nice?) This Sunday started off with just a pinch of work and then a lot of relaxing, yummy fun food, and a quick trip into town.


DSC_1722
Started the day off with Star Wars pancakes! My gift to the boyfriend from the States. 

DSC_1724
Yoda!
DSC_1711
Took pictures of our pretty yellow and red tulips

DSC_1725
We bought a new Spring-y table runner in town. I love it! All my favorite colors.

DSC_1726
We enjoyed a yummy afternoon teatime. Though Swedes don't know how to make bagels. (I threw my half away!)

DSC_1730
I bought my first ever jar of Marmite, at the English Shoppe.  I love it actually, so strange.

DSC_1727
Got to show off my new toy, bought in the States as well. A Nook! I'm obsessed.

DSC_1729
and I must confess that I too am reading the Hunger Games, gosh I'm such a sucker! Reading in Swedish though ;)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love those Star Wars pancake forms (is that how you call them?). And the Hunger Games are good. I really like the books.