Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Matchbook April!

You would think that I would have had tons of free time to read my favorite blogs while on vacation, but I didn't. I didn't see much television or movies either. I spent as much quality time with my family as possible. We had took many day trips, and enjoyed long drinks and dinners in the evenings. I would have felt guilty if I'd sat in front of the computer instead of spending time with them. I am therefore a little heartbroken that I am again alone many thousands of miles away from them again.

At least I have a gagillion blog entires to catch up on and keep me happy and inspired. (gosh that sounded really sad...) This week doesn't seem to have much extra time either though... I'll have to wait until this long Easter weekend to catch up on what I've missed in internetland.

Matchbook April was launched yesterday! yay! Which always brightens up the beginning of my month. Matchbook is such a great start to every month and season. :) This issue especially with it's bright, happy, Springy colors. If only Sweden could take the hint and get on with Spring already... it snowed a few flakes yesterday, le sigh.

I only just skimmed the surface (must reread over and over) but it looks like a really great, happy, inspiring issue... I can't can't can't wait for Spring. I can't wait to be able to sit on our balcony and enjoy a cold glass of white in the sunshine... oh and I especially can't wait to plant my little balcony herb garden either. Just a few more weeks! Enjoy!

















So many great interviews and features. Personal favorite would have to be the Afternoon Tea feature of course, as I am a big tea lover. Might have to go brew myself a pot, just because!







No comments: