Friday, April 20, 2012

Pin Pin Pin

Among other really productive things (like actually working on projects with deadlines) and revamping my blog layout I made my Pinterest super dee duper pretty today! I actually adore the new format, especially since I figured out how to change board covers to my favorite pictures so everything looks really presentable. Allow me to present my newly prettified Pinterest page.






I added a few boards today to even it out to a perfect 30! (Very important for the prettiness, hehe) So here you will be able to see my entire collection of custom What's in my Bag illustrations and custom Blog headers I've worked on... plus all of my inspiration for future drawings, meal times, hair styles, homes, blog posts, gardens, travels, parties, and dreams. I love you Pinterest!



No comments: