Friday, June 29, 2012

Pink/Teal


Images via Pinterest Here.... and Here...


Hello Friday! I'm so happy you're here. What a whirlwind week!  I don't even remember what I did these past few days... I think I sat infront of my computer hours on end working on many many projects. A few custom illustrations and so many things I can't tell you about. (I had some fun too, don't worry.)

One of which I'm extremely excited about and even involves my beloved little sister. (When we were little we always dreamed of working together... I hope this dream becomes a reality.) As soon as it does I'll be screaming from the rooftops. I'd love to save her from her cubicle hell life and give her the freedom to do something she actually loves.





1 comment:

Asia said...

oh wow, sounds exciting&fun!:) can't wait then!