Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 2: Stockholm

The second week of our vacation was spend at home in Stockholm... but we were out doing all sorts of fun things so it nearly felt as though I wasn't home for more than 5 minutes. It was great fun showing my Mom where I live, where I do my usual errands and being a tourist in my own city.


Stockholm, sigh
We Toured Nynäshamn and had lunch
Lunch with BF's parents :)
We all got along nicely
Delicious
Back to Stockholm
A tour of Söder 
Beware of Artists!

Mosebacke
My mother was impressed by the fancy public toilets, hehe
Stieg Larsson nerds
mmmm fika!
Heart cappuccinos 
Stockholm under construction
More gorgeous old scenic streets of Söder, southern Stockholm
I must confess that we  did our own little Girl with the Dragon Tattoo tour, rather fun.
Had lunch with my adorable cousin
Finally a really summery day
Explored my neighborhood and Vinterviken
So gorgeous!
Mother, Me and Aunt
More gorgeousness
and then of course a bit of rain. It is Stockholm after all.


 The End.





No comments: