Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What's in my Grocery Bag?



Since my What's in my Bag illustrations have been so popular (Thanks Matchbook!) I thought it was time to take them in another direction too.  I've brainstormed a few new ideas but I must credit the boyfriend with this great grocery idea though. (Thanks Johan! Heart you!) 

So introducing What's in my Grocery bag illustrations! yay! All the foodies rejoice!

This week features a quick luxury pasta dish...

Pappardelle with gruyere, lemon zest, chives, butter and truffle oil.


 Boil pasta al dente according to instructions. Once strained throw in a pad of butter plus a little salt and pepper to taste. Placed in serving bowl. Grate over a generous amount of gruyere cheese and lemon zest. Clip in a few chives and drizzle with a bit of truffle oil.

This is a gorgeously luxurious meal, great for a romantic dinner for two or an extra nice treat for one.




No comments: