Monday, October 1, 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag?

Hope you all enjoyed Pouf! Magazine. I sure did! I really enjoyed not only seeing all the gorgeous illustrations I worked on with them but also my bathroom cabinet feature (on page 80-81 if you missed it). What girl doesn't like products and getting pretty?! My selection may not be super glamorous but I love them and they sure work for me.

I thought we'd take a closer look at my daily makeup routine.




Since my entire makeup bag was stolen last year I have slowly restocked on new products. This time around I bought lots of base products from The Body Shop, which I'd never used before but now adore. I love that they are very natural and my sensitive skin doesn't ever get bothered by them. I also like the feel of not too much makeup, I don't want to wear a mask, just want a nice glow. 

One great thing about being 28 is that I finally know what I like and what suits me. Just because I know what I like doesn't mean I don't test out new looks though. I don't like to look exactly the same everyday, that would be boring! One thing I know is that Maybelline makes the best mascaras hands down! and my lastest obsession is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable balm stains. I have them in two colors and they are just the best! If we had Revlon in Sweden, I think I would have already bought them all. (Shall have to find somewhere on the net to buy a few more... or ask my momma to send ;) )

The reason I don't buy name brand is, I just don't believe they are so much better. I don't want to pay extra to show off a fancy brand in my bathroom cabinet. I'll stick to my drugstore brands! (Well at least for now.)

p.s. I actually don't even have a bathroom cabinet, hehe. The photo in Pouf! was staged. Funny huh?!




1 comment:

Santi said...

beautiful illustration :)