Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What's in MY bag?

I've been showcasing so many other great stylish women's bag contents for a while now, I thought it was about time to create one for myself. So here is my very own custom What's in my Bag illustration.

Fun to see all my things in this way! My pink agenda and wallet, my gorgeously teal cellphone holder, my quirky 'earring' keychain, my very important subway card, a selection of pens, a great berry lipstain, and my very red Chanel 2.55.

BTW, I'm starting up a new illustrated blog series, that I think you're really going to enjoy. (At least I'm super dee duper excited about it, can hardly contain myself.) What's in my bag: Blog Edition, featuring the defining stylish favorite items of our favorite bloggers. Coming this month...




4 comments:

Lisa said...

The upcoming series sounds like so much fun! Looking forward to it :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa! I'm just so excited! Already got a few great bloggers lined up. xo

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

Oh how fun to see your bag! I wonder if my essentials could fit into one drawing :P

Unknown said...

I am only human so I do have a whole lot of other shit, but that's not really pretty illustration worthy, hehe.

For the most part I run around town doing regular errands with an old tote bag. :)