Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blogger What's in my Bag: Grace Atwood

Yay! It's Wednesday and it's time for another Blogger What's in my Bag. This week I had the pleasure of drawing the bag favorites of the gorgeous and uber creative Grace Atwood of Stripes and Sequins. I love her great blog and aesthetic, and really admire her for all her great DIY projects. (I wish I was crafty!)

I loved drawing all the gold details and the classy tortoise accessories. Such a sophisticated girl!

To view all of the great bloggers I've collaborated with and all the illustrations I've created you can visit my Pinterest board here...

and if you'd like to commission a What's in my Bag illustration for yourself you can purchase this Etsy listing here...


2 comments:

Lili said...

that is super glam!

Denise said...

love this, you a very talented!