Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lazy Weekend

Sometimes it's the nicest thing in the entire world to have a really lazy weekend (and sometimes I feel like the biggest loser in the world because I don't have a wild and crazy full social calendar.) But let's go with it was a nice quiet weekend and I really enjoyed it.

A few quiet weekend favorite things:

• Getting lots of reading done. Currently I'm reading the Game of Thrones series (nerd alert!). I'm on the second book and am actually really enjoying it. It's just so well written. Can't wait until the weather warms up just a little bit more so I can take my reading outside.

• Clean all my makeup brushes. This may sound like a boring task, but I really love the ritual, and can't stand the thought of using grungy brushes on my face. I've started becoming really obsessed with skincare and makeup lately.

• Grocery Shopping. This may be another task that many people can't stand, but I adore it, and Johan doesn't mind coming with me. I love filling the fridge with lots of yummy things to plan meals around. (Gosh I'm such a housewife.)

• A long Sunday bath may be the greatest thing ever. Hair masks, face masks, scrubs, oils, creams, bath bombs, the works. Nothing like feeling like a completely new person before meeting a new week.


No comments: