Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blogger WIMB: Taylor of Lights Camera Catwalk

I know I say this far too often but it's been awhile since my last Blogger What's in my Bag collaboration. I've been taking it a bit easy during the month of July to enjoy a little summer vacation, but since July's end is nearly here it's time to get back on schedule!

This week I got the pleasure of drawing blogger Taylor of Lights Camera Catwalk favorite bag items. She's an artist like myself, and has great style with a classic southern twist. I'm loving the red Coach bag, which is just gorgeous... and the matching Clinique chubby stick too. That's a nice touch! Her blog is great, go take a peek right away!

If you'd like to see the rest of the lovely blogger What's in my Bag illustrations in this series you can view them here on Pinterest...
And if you'd like one for yourself you check out this listing in my Etsy shop...


1 comment:

Tianna said...

Love this series! So fun to learn about new bloggers just by looking at their style through their belongings. Can't wait to send an email.:)

xo Tia