Friday, October 11, 2013

Week 41

• This week I've really enjoyed watching the trees in our neighborhood change into gorgeous shades of golden yellow, orange and vibrant red. It's just too pretty for words! My only wish would be that the colors would last a little bit longer.

• Met up with a fellow creative Swede for coffee and shop talk, a super cute girly named Lisa. So exciting to meet someone who has a very similar style to mine. It was just so easy to share techniques, rant about clients, and talk about future dream projects together. I was left feeling so inspired and treated myself to two new pens to use in lots of new illustrations and projects.

• Our apartment is for the most part finished, but we're still collecting fun art pieces for our living room gallery wall. This print from Etsy is the newest addition.

• There is a definite nip in the air, and winter doesn't feel too far away, so I stocked up on lots of moisturising products for face, body and hands. Hoping these will help me in my fight against dry winter skin. Plus it's really fun to try out products and scents I've never used before. I think Skin Food is going to be my dry peely cuticles best friend.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: