Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blogger WIMB: Sara of Beauty by Brownsugar

Yes it's Wednesday!

Today I get to show off yet another great Blogger What's in my Bag collaboration, and this one is a beaut with it's blacks, soft greys, creams and a pinch of pink. I had the pleasure of capturing beauty blogger and fellow Swede Sara of Beauty by Brownsugar favorite items. Sara has a gorgeous blog (written in Swedish) showcasing all the new and amazing products to hit Swedish shelves. (One of everything for me please.)

I'm really starting to adore this muted Scandinavian color palette. I just really admire it's softness and femininity. Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a color freak, and chose to decorate my studio with this feeling...  but I just love hot pink too much. hehe.

To see the rest of my illustrated Blogger collab series you can view it here on Pinterest....
Or get one for yourself in my Etsy shop here...



3 comments:

Ida said...

Men guuuuud vad fint, shit vad duktig du är! :D

http://adaras.se

Unknown said...

Tack så mycket Maria!!!

Ebba Wendel Nordenskiöld said...

Hej! Alltså först och främst måste jag säga att du är helt fantastiskt, underbart duktig. Jag har suttit nu ett bra tag och kollat på din Etsy sida och hittade nu hit till bloggen. WOW! Och föll (för allt) men framförallt denna. Hittar den dock inte på Etsy. Finns det någon chans att man kan få köpa den här?

Väl mött
Ebba