Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blogger WIMB: Camilla Pihl

Hello Wednesday!

My favorite day! Not only is the week half way over and I've got a long weekend to look forward to, but it's also a Blogger What's in my Bag illustration sharing day too, yay! This week I had the pleasure of working with gorgeous Norwegian lifestyle blogger Camilla Pihl to create this illustration of her favorite bag items. The illustration has a striking black, yellow, and pink color scheme showcases a few simple and pretty bracelets from her jewelry collection, love the Pihl ("arrow") bracelet! I'm also pretty obsessed with her wooden "camera" iPhone case. 

Since starting this series I've had the opportunity to illustrate so many great blogger's favorite things, and gotten to know so many amazing ladies. If you'd like to see the entire series you can view them in my Pinterest board here...
and if you'd like one for yourself or a friend you can purchase this listing in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: