Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blogger WIMB: Stephanie Sterjovski

Hello Wednesday!

I'm slipping in an extra Blogger What's in my Bag this week because I'm just having so much fun creating them and I want to do more more more. This week I'm so excited to share this collaboration with the wonderful and beautiful Stephanie Sterjovski featuring her favorite bag items. You must know Steph from her gorgeous blog and her super fun printshop SS Printshop, she's a constant inspiration. I really admire Stephanie's creativity and style and I'm so glad she wanted to be a part of my series. I also love that she's a style blogger that actually smiles in her pictures. I love happiness!

Her picks were so much fun to draw. Look at that gorgeous hot pink Rebecca Minkoff bag!

To see the entire series of blogger What's in my bag illustrations and all of the great bloggers I've featured you can visit my Pinterest board here...
And if you'd like to get a custom illustration for yourself or a friend you can purchase one in my Etsy shop here...

No comments: