Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Makeup!

Hello Monday!

I had a wonderfully relaxed weekend, so I feel energised and super ready for a new week! You too?

I'm especially excited to start off the week by showing off this pretty illustration I created for blog The Beauty Gypsy last week filled with lots of new Spring makeup. Check out the blog post to learn more about these new products. Those new Clinique blushes looks so cute!

There is something about drawing makeup that I just love. I love packaging so I suppose that's the reason. Plus makeup comes in so many pretty colors, so it makes for a pretty illustration. If I could draw makeup products all day long I'd be a really happy girl! 

This week I've got lots of fun projects to work on. Another gorgeous Blogger What's in my Bag will be published on Wednesday, I'm working on several sets of instant digital downloads of social media icons that you can find in shop now, and I'd like to get a few new illustrations drawn (how's abouts a few more makeup prints?!).

No comments: