Friday, January 23, 2015

Rearranging my Office/Studio Space


Hello Friday!

I've been itching for a change in my home office/studio for awhile now. We've lived in our apartment for nearly 2 years and my room has stayed pretty much the same since we moved in. Change is so much fun plus a quick easy way to increase my motivation and inspiration, even if it's just subtle. So after Formex was finished I had the good problem of having more products to store. I decided to bring in the white metal shelving unit that I had at the fair and moved my desks and other cabinets around to make room. Strangely even though I have more furniture in my small space it feels more spacious, put together and even more functional. Go figure! 


 It's been a while since I switched out the images and clippings from my inspiration board. I really should do that since it's nice to get new ideas in my head... but this is what it looks like for now. p.s. I adore fairy lights!




In my new white shelf I have now organised all of my new products, shipping supplies, and of course my tutu. A gorgeous reminder of my ballet days. Since the shelf is so big I have plenty of room for everything and more. For the moment I'm really loving looking at my new pillow collection. Am I allowed to say that I think they are so very pretty?



My EmmaKisstina social media sign moved into my room too. Are you following me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook, hehe ;)



 Oh and what do you think of my current view, a white Winter wonderland. Stunning right?!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your office/ studio style and your photos :)
Thanks for sharing!
Hope to see you soon on my blog

xx
http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com