Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Love Notes – a love themed postcard book

Hello Wednesday!

Today I'd like to introduce you to my postcard book Love Notes. It is a gorgeous love themed book with 20 cards you can rip out, write a lovely note on and post to your loved ones. There are a mix of card designs so there is something for everyone on your contacts list, from your lover to your grandmother. And a big plus is that you don't only have to use them on Valentines Day. Many of the designs are occasion neutral and can be used to send a little extra love all year round.

Take a look inside...



The cards are printed on really nice heavy weighted matte card stock with an original love themed illustration on the front and a simple postcard template on the back. Sized 5"x7"

The front cover features a simple lipstick illustration and gorgeous lipstick red foil... and my name! How insane is it that I have books sold in actual stores with my name on it!?! It really tickles me.

If you are interested and located in Sweden Love Notes is available for purchase on Bokus.
For international customers you can purchase the book in my Etsy shop.


No comments: