Friday, February 28, 2014

Turning 30

Hello Friday!

I'm home again in freezing cold Sweden, sigh. My 3 week visit with my family in Florida was sooooo wonderful and it was really nice to get away from my usual routine for awhile. It was amazing getting some sunshine, having lots of chatting/giggle time with my sister, tons of cuddle time with my furry little brothers, fun doing some shopping, and spending time with my parents... plus I turned 30!

Don't even know what to say about turning 30, other than I think it's quite alright, exciting really. As nice and fun as my 20s were, I think I'm really really really going to enjoy my 30s.

Since I was turning the big 3-0 I decided to really treat myself (plus my family members were really generous with monetary gifts) so I did an insane amount of shopping. I bought a little too much workout gear, a handful of pretty dresses, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 handbags, enough stud earrings to last me a lifetime, and far far far too much makeup. I feel truly spoiled. I'll have to share a few new favorites soon. :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend! I'm going to be celebrating my birthday again, but this time with Johan since I wasn't home for my birthday. I already got my gift though... a trip to Italy this Fall! Squeal!



No comments: