Friday, May 14, 2010

I got fans...

Since I am no celebrity and just a regular girlie...it is really enjoyable to google my name or emmakisstina. Sometimes I find small gems. I seem to have created a small fan base for myself...which is super flattering and fun. I have found several bloggers who have declared their love for my work and shared this with the rest of their readers who also seem to agree. I already enjoy drawing my sweet illustrations but it is so much easier with fabulous feed back. My favorite find this week was Katie Armour who a few days ago posted about my illustrations...here. I really love her writing as well. It is girly but not too sugar sweet. She has a really gorgeous style sense too. I love classic posh chic NYC style.

I made a fancy shmany Facebook page for emmakisstina. Wonder if anyone likes me?

No comments: