Monday, June 14, 2010

My New Attic Studio

Who am I kidding? I live in Sweden...where one can't rely on weather reports. It is just not sunny when I want it to be. So here are some not so perfect photos of my new wonderful studio space with yucky rain clouds in the background.

CIMG7984
Here I have enough space to spread out and breath. I have huge windows to let in tons of light...which is perfect since there is no electricity up there. I also have space to have my little paintings and for storage of all of my inspiring magazines, books, and papers etc.
CIMG7994
Here I am besides some works in progress.

And this is my view. Not bad huh? The harbor is kind of interesting. Always lots of boats and larger ferries coming in and out. Lots of seagulls and cars passing by. Even though it is quite busy it is rather quiet, surprisingly. I have a little view of the ocean....which is nice. That huge dark rain cloud looks super mean though!
CIMG7976CIMG7977

Oh and some inspiration!

CIMG7978
CIMG7979
CIMG7981
CIMG7983
CIMG7995

Puss o Kram
Kristina

No comments: