Monday, January 31, 2011

Catherine...



Earlier today I saw a documentary about Catherine Deneuve and her film career... so therefore I have been obsessed with looking at photos from her most famous films. I especially adore the bright colors in Les Parapluies de Cherbourg. Belle du Jour was also a sweet little stylish sexy film. When I was 20 or so I was really obsessed with retro French movies. I loaned them in stacks from the library. I love love Francois Truffaut films especially the first and last of his Antoine Doinel series, Les Quatre Cents Coups and L'Amour en Fuite. If you have not seen them you really must. They are wonderfully quiet and beautiful and so French. hehe.

















The film is French with Swedish subtitles. You can see it here if you'd like.




No comments: