Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Neon


 It's funny how mesmerising neon lights can be... especially if they are shaped like icicles and change color ever so slightly. Scary also how very very black the sky was at only around 5 o'clock. (No photoshopping I swear!) Again the boyfriend and I took the camera with us on a trip into the city, me hoping for gorgeous inner city Stockholm images to share with you, but this is all we came home with. I think those city pictures are going to have to wait until Spring or Summer. The city just isn't as pretty covered in gray and dirty slush. sigh.

These neon lights were hanging off of the entrance to PUB, one of Stockholm's larger department stores (and I think my personal favorite.) I wonder if these are their modern take on Christmas decorations or if they are permanent fixture?




No comments: