Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIMB: Monika of Doctor's Closet

Hello Wednesday! Guess what? I've got another wonderful Blogger What's in my Bag collaboration to show off.

I've been collaborating with lots of Americans lately so it seemed fit to pop up to Canada for a bit; to the incredibly nice, super cute Mommy to be Monika of The Doctor's Closet. She's also the lady behind popular jewelry line bfrend. (But I'm sure you already know that, follow and adore her.)

Funny thing is, the illustration didn't start out this way. I got caught up in her surprise switch from a baby girl to a baby boy last week. Her first list of items included sweet baby girl ballet flats and bows... which we quickly changed out for a pair of equally handsome baby boots and a touch of blue, once she heard the news.

Either way, this future son with an 'L' name sure is lucky to have such a stylish Mommy.


To view all of the great bloggers I've collaborated with and all the illustrations I've created you can visit my Pinterest board here...

and if you'd like to commission a What's in my Bag illustration for yourself you can purchase this Etsy listing here...



2 comments:

Anna said...

That's adorable! I Hope to get a custom "What's in my bag"-illustration some day. I will order in the future when I can afford! ;D

Unknown said...

So glad you like it Anna, and even more glad that you'd be interested in having one done with your favorite things. xo