Monday, February 11, 2013

East India Tulips

Hello Monday! 

How about we keep the apartment talk to a minimum this week (so difficult as that's all I'm interested in as of late.) All weekend I flipped through old and new IKEA catalogs and furniture sites on the web searching for home inspiration for when we finally do find a new apartment. We may need a few new things like a sofa, a bed, and even a new desk for me. But we of course can't start planning to much until we know where we're moving. sigh.

So let's just start off the week with something pretty. Have you seen the new print I added to my shop last week? East India Tulips, as featured first in Pouf Magazine. Isn't it pretty?

I would love to do a few more illustrations in this style. I really enjoyed drawing the blue china designs. I can imagine different forms mixed with different blooms. Added to the to-draw list.


No comments: