Friday, September 20, 2013

New Illustration

It's Friday! Yay!

I thought since I haven't created anything new in far far far too long, that I'd create something new today. So I sat down this morning with no real idea as to what I wanted to draw and created this illustration. I think it turned out really nice. What do you think?

Whenever I'm not sure as to what to draw Pinterest really comes in handy. I have a board called Draw Me where I collect pretty things to include in my future drawings.




5 comments:

Emma said...

Love it! You know what else would be cute? What's In My Jewelery Box (excpet my jewelery box is a mess of tangled pieces). Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Oh yes that is a great idea. I could do a sophisticated one and little girls one too (jewelry box with the ballerina of course.)

Happy Weekend Emma!

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about doing some seasonal greeting cards (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's)? :) Would love 'em!

Unknown said...

Hi Lawyerette!

I have thought about cards and even made Christmas Cards last year. Didn't sell one... not even one. :(

Anonymous said...

Boo, that sucks! :/