Monday, November 4, 2013

Le Weekend

Yay it's Monday! (Said no one ever.)

But actually I'm pretty glad it's Monday and a new fresh week. Last week I kind of experienced a bit of a creative rut, but after a really nice relaxing and fun social weekend I feel right back to my usual creative self. I've got tons of new illustrations and goodies for my shop planned. Hopefully I can work work work and have something new to show you by the end of the week. Cross your fingers!

This weekend I unintentionally had a bit of a internet break. The boyfriend was free so I spend time with him instead of giving my computer screen lots of attention... as one should. We slept in, took a long walk in our gorgeous golden neighborhood, went to a really fun wine tasting, went shopping (but didn't buy anything, had fika (coffee and cake) with friends, and even went to the movies (saw Thor). Fun stuff!

Here's to another great week!

p.s. Follow me on instagram @emmakisstina :)

No comments: