Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogger WIMB: Elle of A Bird in the Hand

Hello Wednes.... oops Thursday!

I've got another blogger What's in my Bag to show off today... just one day late. Oopsie! (Sorry I've been a little extra busy packing and sending orders this week before Christmas next week.)

This week's illustration takes us to London to showcase travel blogger's Elle of A Bird in the Hand favorite bag items. A nice change from the usual Fashion blogger bag that I usually draw (though I love drawing them as well of course.) Every traveller needs a fashionable camera bag, camera, a cosy scarf, a map, and of course a passport. I wish my Passport was used a little more frequently.

Just to let you know I'll be taking a short short break from this series over Christmas and will bring it back January 1st. Yippy!

As always you can see the full series with all of the great bloggers I've collaborated with here on Pinterest...
And if you'd like to get one for yourself or a friend you can buy a custom listing in my Etsy shop here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a gorgeous illustration! I can't wait for more of this series in the New Year! Happy holidays!